Direct Answers to Direct Questions …
I take great pride in being me.
In my authentic communication style, yesterday I took the time to directly answer many of our listeners’ questions.
The purpose of the program was to provide clarity around the definition of the ‘The Magnificent Leader’. I wanted to take time to give more information about its definition, concepts, and how to successfully leverage those lessons in your business life.
Below are a few of our listeners requested topics and questions:
- Why aren’t you a proponent of government intervention about salaries, wages, etc.?
- Why are you a proponent of the US Women’s Soccer Team top five athletes filing its discrimination lawsuit?
- Is compromise a dirty word?
- Define owning your value. Why does this matter? What is its impact to the individual contributor, the subject matter expert?
- What do you mean by ‘market relevance’?
- I am a mechanic, contractor, plumber, sales person and/or software engineer. How do I think about my earned value?
- I started my company and was shocked about what I had to think about. How can I think of strategy when I am new?
- As an owner, why is it important for me to own my value and market relevance as leader of the organization?
You’ll have to click here to hear her answer the following – Click Here to Listen!