Arizona District Export Council
- Are you delighted with the idea of making a real difference to the world in the area of global trade?
- Do you see yourself in a career that provides opportunities in both the public and private sectors?
- If it is important for you to directly support and be guided by influential leaders of small and large enterprise?
- Is it important for you to work directly with those leaders making a real difference today in global trade today?
If so, we offer a magnificent opportunity for you!
Arizona District Export Council, Arizona’s Voice for Global Trade, can be your home in the area of federal and state legislative policy. It could be just the place to support your natural gifts, talents along with your career progression to help craft and advocate trade-related policy initiatives at the federal and state levels.
The Arizona District Export Council (DEC) provides local leadership in international trade through its 30+ member council of international trade veterans and experts, all appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce. http://www.exportaz.org/ The District Export Council:
- Collaborates with Arizona business, public and private sector groups to stimulate economic growth through trade and investment;
- Advocates for a well-informed public and political dialogue about global business in Arizona;
- Prepares Arizona to be a “global ready” State; and,
- Supports the Arizona U.S. Export Assistance Center, a division of the U.S. Commercial Service.
This position is unpaid and interns can receive college credit. Interviews are conducted at our offices or via webinar. Hours are flexible. Ability to work remotely. To apply for the internship, submit your letter of intent and resume to email@example.com.