Advanced Manufacturing is a Reality for the United States and Arizona!
On behalf of the AZ DEC Executive Committee and the US Commercial Service, we hope you will register to attend the Discover Global Markets: Advanced Manufacturing business forum in Scottsdale AZ, February 15th – 17th, 2017.
There’s a terrific ROI for participating. If you have currently have products or services that will support advanced manufacturing, or are researching if this is a revenue-generating avenue for you, this international trade business forum provides:
One-on-One Meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats
Whether for new export opportunities, help in overcoming challenges, or general questions, pre-schedule meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats who specialize in multiple advanced manufacturing sectors from all over the globe. Below are the countries now registered to attend* –
Australia; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; China; Czech Republic; France; Germany; India; Japan; Korea (South); Malaysia; Mexico; Poland; Singapore; Taiwan; Thailand; United Kingdom
Worldwide Manufacturing Opportunities
- Learn about international manufacturing needs—and how to build the strong partnerships necessary to win business.
- Understand global demand for new technologies that improve production quality and efficiency and increase capacity.
- Hear from executives who have successfully sold advanced manufacturing technologies and products to clients around the world.
Additional Attendee Benefits
- Business-to-Business matchmaking meetings.
- U.S. government resources and advocacy.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
The US and world are moving to make great gains in advanced manufacturing. If advanced manufacturing is on your strategic roadmap, you should NOT miss this event! To register, click here: http://Advanced Manufacturing – Scottsdale, AZ (February 16 – 17, 2017).
*can be subject to change