International Trade Companies Attending the DGM Looking for American Suppliers and Their Exported Products.
In just a few weeks Arizona hosts the forum, Discover Global Markets: Advanced Manufacturing. The event is scheduled to be held on February 16-17 in Scottsdale.
Business to Business Opportunities
Below, are a listing of some of the business-to-business meetings scheduled. The meetings provide a valuable opportunity for American exporters to meet directly with foreign buyers and discuss potential sales of American goods. We have 8 foreign companies coming to the B2B Session at Discover Global Markets – 5 from Taiwan and 3 from Mexico.
Nexcom Taiwan – Operates 6 Global Businesses
- Multi Media, Mobile Computing, Automation Solutions, Network and Communications Solutions, Healthcare Information. Nexcom is interested in meeting American suppliers of American metal machined parts, equipment and electronic control systems.
Kent International Taiwan
- Machine Tool Manufacturer 2 manufacturing plants in Taiwan is searching for suppliers of steel and metal machining equipment.
Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC) Taiwan
- Largest aerospace company in Taiwan. AIDC purchased $500 Million in products from the U.S.A in 2016. AIDC is searching for precision metal machine parts, and automation equipment.
Tai Fung Group Taiwan
- Taiwanese Trading Company focusing in industrial technology projects. Tai Fung Group is searching for American products and technologies related to petroleum, petro-chemical, power generation, and infrastructure projects.
- Produces products in 5 industrial categories. Sinbon is searching for a wide range of American supplies including metal, electronics, and equipment.
Proveedora Ferretera de Ciudad Juarez
- Cuidad Juarez-based supplier of Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO) materials to Mexico. The company is searching for chemicals, oils, lubricants, packaging, paint, workforce supplies, and tools.
Protech Global Solutions
- A small manufacturer of electronic parts is searching for American sources of sensors, plastic injection molded parts, and automation controls.
Mexican Company #3 (name withheld for confidentiality)
- A large manufacturer with extensive operations in 6 Mexican cities, this company is searching for suppliers of metal, precision metal machined parts, aluminum die casting, plastic injection molding, tool and die suppliers, metal heat treatment and metal finishing services.
If you are a company that now exports and/or planning to enter the export market, this forum is a great opportunity to drive real value and benefit to you and your organization. You owe it to yourself to take advantage of this magnificent climate of growth!
Here’s the link to register: http://2016.export.gov/discoverglobalmarkets/advancedmanufacturing/